Draper is proud to support active service members preparing to transition from military to civilian lifestyles. We partner with SkillBridge and the Warrior Care Program to give you the chance to learn and grow by interning full-time across multiple departments at Draper – with the potential of full-time employment.
The DOD SkillBridge Program connects service members with industry partners in business job experiences. Draper is an active partner in this program.
Warrior Care Program
The USSOCOM Warrior Care Program (Care Coalition) provides non-medical advocacy and assistance to wounded, ill, and injured Special Operations Forces (SOF) service members and their families. The transition program focuses on community outreach, fellowships, employment assistance, and retraining/education. As an active partner within this program, Draper provides work opportunities to SOF service members.
Our areas of opportunity include:
• Responsibilities Overview: Compilation and analysis of contract data, following standard work to process awards and modifications, managing stakeholder approvals, maintaining contract documentation, and supporting improvement initiatives.
• Responsibilities Overview: Assist in managing engineering programs to meet technical, cost and schedule objectives, and sponsor needs. Support proposal efforts, including development of work statements. Leverage multidisciplinary domain knowledge to identify and qualify potential technical capability areas that may have a significant operational impact.
• Responsibilities Overview: Support IT technology that will cover a wide array of competencies such as data administration, knowledge management, customer service, technical support, network services, system administration and systems security analysis.
• Responsibilities Overview: Machine learning for a variety of applications, data analytics, predictive and computational modeling of complex systems, and rapid prototyping (coding) of completely novel tools.
• Responsibilities Overview: Support Human Resources in a variety of competencies, such as talent acquisition, military hiring, HR processing and operations, HR business partner/generalist, compensation, benefits administration, and diversity, equity and inclusion.
To learn more or apply to either program, please fill out the below contact form. A Human Resources representative will contact you as soon as possible.